- All services are guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will be happy to repeat the service within three (3) days of the original date of service rendered. We must be notified on the original date of service with your name, contact info, and service rendered.
- If you agree to an upgrade or additional services suggested by the technician or staff, you will be responsible for payment based on those charges.
- We will not be responsible for allergic reactions or burning due to waxing on clients who are using acne medications, acne creams or has sensitive skin.
- Children may not be left unattended at anytime.
- No refunds will be given once you walked out of the salon.
- Our apologies but we cannot accept checks. For your convenience, we accept Visa and Master Card
- We have the right to refuse service to any customer.
- Please note that we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- We require a credit card on file in order to make an appointment. We kindly remind our clientele of our 24-hour cancellation policy. Appointments missed or not rescheduled with at least 24-hour notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled services.
We greatly appreciate your business. If you have any concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to consult our front desk staff so that we can better serve you in the future.